Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

Good Morning, Good Morning!

Good morning, good morning, we've talked the whole night through, good morning, good morning to you!

Well, as you may have noticed, I'm part of the band for a production of Singin' In The Rain, so I won't have time to blog much at the moment. However ... hello!

I have another blog (www.delorfinde.wordpress.com), but this is my backup. Um, in case people get sick of me over there, really. But over there I'm first and foremost a writer. Here? I'm a performer - a dancer (ballet) and a musician (violin, flute and piccolo). Here, you'll hear about the shows I'm playing in, the routines I'm learning...

This is a different me!

I hope you enjoy it, but please let me know so that I can stop if you're fed up of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment